On-line Membership Application & Renewal
If you are to become a new member - you first need to register on the site (www.plantprotection.org) by going to REGISTER on the top right of this screen. You will then receive an email with instructions to make your membership payment.
If you are a renewing member and want to pay your annual membership:
1. First login (through MEMBER LOGIN) using your IAPPS password.
2. Click on the “Join IAPPS” button at upper right of the home page and you will then come to the ON-LINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION AND RENEWAL page. At the bottom of the page under “BECOME A MEMBER” you will see the status of your current membership expiry date (End date column). Just above the “End Date” column you will see the words “You are currently subscribed to 1 Year IAPPS Developed Country Membership (or one of the other four membership plans). Click here to extend.” Click on the word “here.”
4. This will take you to the membership options under "BECOME A MEMBER” (again at the bottom of the page) which in this case will be active. Click in the box to select the membership plan that is relevant to you [The International Statistical Institute provides the current list of developing countries].
Note that subscription to the electronic version of the journal "Crop Protection" is included with all membership options but if you wish to subscribe to receive the printed version of "Crop Protection", you should select that option as well.
5. Click on the “Subscribe” button on the right (disregard the PayPal button under “Select Payment Processor”) at left. PayPal is our processor but you do not need to have a PayPal account.
6. Next you need to open a page “Choose a way to pay". This gives two choices for payment. First is “Pay with my PayPal account.” Second, below you will see “Pay with an online bank account, debit or credit card or PayPal credit.” If you select the second you will then be taken to the next page where you can select to pay by online bank account, debit or credit card or PayPal credit.” If you select “debit or credit card you will then proceed to complete the required information for payment by credit card.
7. Once payment has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email. Now that you have completed this process you can login to the IAPPS website (www.plantprotection.org) using Member Login by providing your Username (your current email address) and your Password (Note: If you forget your password you can retrieve it by clicking on “Retrieve password”). Once logged in you can access the online version of the Crop Protection journal by simply clicking on the blue button on the home page - "View the Crop Protection journal”
8. If you wish to pay your subscription by cheque, MoneyGram or Western Union, please send payment to:
Elvis A. Heinrichs
IAPPS Secretary General
6517 S. 19th St.
Lincoln, NE 68512
If you wish to pay by wire transfer contact email@example.com for IAPPS bank account details.